|Capital||Saint Paul, MN|
Minnesota was the 32nd state to join the union on May 11, 1858.
- Capital: St. Paul
- Population: 5,576,606
- State Bird: Common Loon
- State Flower: Pink & White Lady's Slipper
- State Tree: Red Pine
- State Song: Hail, Minnesota
- Most Popular Attraction: Mall of America
- Local Restaurant: Good Earth Restaurant
- Top 3 Celebrities: Prince, Winona Ryder, and Judy Garland
- Hypothetical Law: All men driving motorcycles must wear shirts.
- State Sandwich: Jucy Lucy Burger
- Best Sports Team: Minnesota Vikings
- The Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota is about the size of 78 football fields.
- Madison, Minnesota is the Lutefisk capital of the U.S..
- Polaris Industries of Roseau, Minnesota invented the snowmobile.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.